The delivery of skills training is changing and employers potentially can have input...come and have your say
Challenged with finding and effectively training engineers for your company? Come and have your say at our next Member Meeting. We need your views to feed into looking at options for the future. If you cannot attend the meeting please complete our survey…details below.
Next Member Meeting
- Do you seek to attract talent into your business?
- Are you struggling to attract and retain the right personnel to support business growth?
- Does training provision sometimes not meet your required standard?
- Would an alternative approach with quality outcomes at its core be of interest?
- Interested in a value added, one stop solution to address your development needs?
- Are you aware of the significant changes in funding which could impact your business?
If you answered yes to more than two of the above questions you need to attend our meeting…….
Come along to contribute to round-table discussions about what your business needs from training providers in the future. The upcoming changes present an opportunity to change the way training services are delivered and maybe offer alternative options influenced by the people who matter – the manufacturers. With speakers from City & Guilds and Humberside Engineering Training Association in attendance.
CKMA has the ‘ear’ of the LEP who are looking at how they might support any new initiatives driven by employers…we are happy to open up conversations and make introductions but we need large and smaller employers to become actively involved with this very important topic to make change happen.
Date: 3rd April 2019
Venue: 3MBIC, Firth Street, Huddersfield
To book your place email email@example.com
If you are unable to attend but would like to contribute please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a link to our short 2019 employer survey.