Join or renew as a member/sponsor
Why join CKMA as a manufacturer?
We are an active group of local manufacturers who meet together to share best practice, experience and knowledge, bring together the local supply chain and encourage collaborative working. With a steering group of successful business leaders and support organisations we focus on what is current and relevant for our members. We arrange:
- factory visits always with a specific theme and a story to tell about some aspect of leading and managing a successful business
- member meetings with a mixture of speakers on topics of interest
- best practice workshops on specialist areas run by experts for a small group of delegates
Members are also kept up to date with information about events, funding, business support and much more through our regular newsletter.
All for just £60 per year!Join/renew as a Manufacturing Member
Why join CKMA as a sponsor?
CKMA has a number of sponsors who offer specialist services to manufacturers. As a sponsor member your company will be:
- featured in our newsletter when you join as a ‘New Sponsor’
- invited to member meetings to network
- the opportunity to have your literature on our Sponsor Table at meetings
- if appropriate and when time allows, be invited to speak briefly at meetings
All applications for sponsor membership go to the Steering Group to maintain a balance of services offered.
Sponsorship is £300 per year.
To apply please use the contact form.